(*) Fields that must be filled.
Applicants may apply to maximum 3 programs. (Please make your program choices according to the order of your preference as 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice).
The applicants are asked to choose first the program and then the module they want to apply (if any)
If you dont get any information mails about your application in 2 weeks, please contact our university after checking your spam/junk mails.
Documents listed below should be sent to the International Students Office via post or e-mail (scanned version)
1. Copy of high school certificate (In English)
2. Copy of completed High School Transcript (In English)
3. Copy of passport
Adress: Bahçelievler Mahallesi 16. Cadde No: 77, 33140 Yenişehir / Mersin, Türkiye
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply through an agency.
The Admission Commission evaluates the application status of each applicant.
If the student's application is approved by the committee, Toros University will send a conditional acceptance letter to the student. An official acceptance letter is going to be sent, after the student completes pre-payment.
All international students who need student visa; to get this type of visa, students must apply to the Turkish Consulate, nearest to their town-of-residence, with the letter of acceptance provided by TOROS UNIVERSITY.
1) Original High School Diploma (Translated to either English or Turkish)
2) Equivalency document for your diploma (proof of equivalency can be provided from Turkish Embassies in the home country or Provincial Department of Education Istanbul)
3) Original High School Transcript (Translated to either English or Turkish)
4) Original Passport
5) Tuition fee bank receipt
6) Certified copy of an English proficiency test if available (IELTS, TOEFL, FCE)
Upon arrival in Turkey, the student must make an appointment for a resident permit in one month. Otherwise student will not going to be able to stay in Turkey;