(*) Fields that must be filled.
Applicants may apply up to 3 programs. (Please make your program choices accordingly in the the order of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd preferences)
The applicants are asked to first pick the name of the program then select the module they would like to apply. (If any)
If you still haven't heard from us regarding your application within 2 weeks of your application,
please let us know by contacting our university for further information. Also please check your spam/junk e-mails to make sure you received our notification e-mail
once you've applied.
Documents listed below should be sent to Toros University International Students Office via post or e-mail. (scanned version)
1. Copy of high school certificate (In English)
2. Copy of completed High School Transcript (In English)
3. Copy of passport
ADDRESS: Bahçelievler Mahallesi 16. Cadde No: 77, 33140 Yenişehir / Mersin, Türkiye
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency Name (If you're applying through an agency)
The Admission Commission evaluates the application status of each applicant.
If the student's application is approved by the committee, Toros University will send a conditional acceptance letter to the student. An official acceptance letter is going to be sent, after the student completes pre-payment.
All international students who need student visa; to get this type of visa, students must apply to the Turkish Consulate, nearest to their town-of-residence, with the letter of acceptance provided by TOROS UNIVERSITY.
1) Original High School Diploma (Translated to either English or Turkish)
2) Equivalency document for your diploma (proof of equivalency can be provided from Turkish Embassies in the home country or Provincial Department of Education Istanbul)
3) Original High School Transcript (Translated to either English or Turkish)
4) Original Passport
5) Tuition fee bank receipt
6) Certified copy of an English proficiency test if available (IELTS, TOEFL, FCE)
Upon arrival, candidate student must make an appointment for a resident permit within one month. Otherwise he/she may not be eligible to stay in Turkey.